[NetBehaviour] JELLY

info info at furtherfield.org
Tue Nov 9 13:03:43 CET 2010

JELLY

Jelly are casual, co-working events happening in cities across the
world. Turn up, log-in, create, collaborate or work solo. It's
open-source living --- sharing bandwidth, ideas and elbow room.
Thursdays at SPACE are Jelly days. We provide the space, the wifi, the
desks and at 3pm coffee, cake. cookies and conversation. You bring your
laptop and your ideas.

Come and join us in the MediaLab every Thursday for co-working bliss and
a 3pm coffee and catch up.

Jelly is expanding - we are turning your favourite co-working event into
a project that we want you to be fully involved in.

Coming up...

JELLY WITH ALCOHOL
Fancy a meet-up? Want a chat over a couple of drinks? Really get talking
with one another? Jelly would like to host a social event - the first we
ever have - and provide a bit of a winter warmer for all you creative
people. Come down and join us for a few drinks.

JELLY WITH ALCOHOL // 18th Nov 2010 // 6pm-8pm // Donations are welcome

These projects we hope will spark collision and collaboration between
our Jelly family and breed new ideas and projects within and beyond Jelly.

So please, come and join us!

Jelly is open every Thursday from 10am to 6pm and is FREE. Although
booking is not essential we want to make sure we have room for you all
so please register via our website at:
http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/whats-on/events/jelly
There will be an informal opportunity to introduce projects and all ---
from designers, developers, writers, artists --- are welcome.

Also, why not take a look at our PERMACULTURES blog and let us know what
you think: http://permablog.spacestudios.org.uk/

[    s p a c e     ]
129-131 Mare Street
London E8 3RH