[NetBehaviour] M A D A T A C 02

info info at furtherfield.org
Thu Nov 11 13:17:43 CET 2010

M A D A T A C  02
_______________________________
Be warned!

MADATAC Contemporary Audio-Visual Arts Festival is preparing a powerful
video art battery booster.

In a few days we will upload our new website (www.madatac.es)

In the meantime, take a look at the official festival trailer:
http://vimeo.com/16572365

Artists, art collectors, critics, curators, gallery owners, museum
directors, video art lovers and anyone interested what's cooking up in
contemporary audio-visual languages, is invited to come to Madrid to
participate in the festival, from Tuesday night, November 30th, to
Sunday noon, December 5th.

As we work on a ultra-limited budget we can't invite everyone of you
(although we wish we could), so if you need an official invitation from
the festival to ask for travel and lodgements grants, we will be glad to
send you one at your request.

If you want to reserve an hotel room,please contact with production
responsible, Marta Alvarez: malvarez at madatac.es

See you soon in groovy Madrid City!

All the best!

Madatac / Transfera Staff