[NetBehaviour] please help us stress-test - monday 15 november

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Nov 11 15:40:54 CET 2010

please help us stress-test our streaming interface for the networked
performance "make-shift".

monday 15 november at noon UK time, 1pm western europe
(find your local time here:http://tinyurl.com/344ewpr)

we need as many people as possible to access the streams at the same
time; please click on the link below and leave it open for half an hour;
if you have time, you can chat to us in the interface to let us know
whether you experience lag or any other problems.

http://www.creative-catalyst.com/make-shift/makeshift.html

the streams should load automatically. if they don't, please press the
play button in each of the web cam windows. the test will last for
approximately half an hour.

we're aiming for 100 people online - please help us by clicking on the
interface link at noon UK time on monday 15th, and pass this email on to
anyone else who might be able to help swell the numbers.

more information about "make-shift" is available
athttp://www.make-shift.net.

thank you very much in advance!

h : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz