[NetBehaviour] TOP POSTING

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:05:41 CET 2010

I PERSONALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS IF PEOPLE TOP POST OR NOT. I'M NOT A
FASCIST SO I LEAVE IT UP TO THEM TO DECIDE. IT MAKES NO ODDS TO ME.
SOMETIMES I DO, SOMETIMES I DONT. TODAY I'M SHOUTING ABOUT IT. I'VE
NEVER HAD SO LITTLE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT TOP-POSTING (OR ANY ISSUE
ARISING FROM THE POSITION OF A REPLY IN RELATION TO THE MESSAGE BEING
REPLIED TO) HAS CAUSED ME ANY CONCERN WHATSOEVER. SO PLEASE DON'T EVER
BRING IT UP EVER AGAIN! JUST BE QUIET AND IGNORE IT! PLEASE! OR MAY
SATAN SQUEEZE HIS BIGGEST ANGRIEST PUTRIDEST SPOT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR
MOUTH AND FORCE YOU TO DRINK IT UNTIL YOU'RE VOMITTING YOUR ASSHOLE.

--
_
: http://jwm-art.net/