[NetBehaviour] Simon Biggs a revisionist of his own history?

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:51:35 CET 2010

It turns out the situation is much worse than we thought.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/behind-enemy-lines-1280040.html

It turns out Simon is a member of combat 18. I'd seriously advise
those thinking of saying a bad word against him to exercise extreme
caution...

But don't worry I'll have a word with my political contacts and we'll
see if we can't get him and his type exorcised from the art world :-)

James.

On 12 November 2010 01:01, Simone Bigger <simonebigger at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> is Simon Biggs a revisionist of his own history?
>
> The website http://www.littlepig.org.uk/ has the claim "at this site since
> 1994".
> Yet this domain appears to have been registered no earlier than May 2001
> (see Nominet UK).
>
> If we go wayback
> http://web.archive.org/web/*sa_/http://littlepig.org.uk
> that date tallies.
> But, we also find in 2001 that claim was "since 1995".
>
> the plot thickens. wonder whats going on here then??????? is this  just
> an elaborate cover for a shamefully poor website???

_
: http://jwm-art.net/
-audio/image/text/code/