[NetBehaviour] Simon Biggs a revisionist of his own history?

Simon Biggs s.biggs at eca.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 13:28:32 CET 2010

LOL.

There are also three other Professor Simon Biggs's, including one who is a
nuclear scientist. Not sure if that is worse than being a member of Combat
18!

Best

Simon

Simon Biggs
s.biggs at eca.ac.uk  simon at littlepig.org.uk
Skype: simonbiggsuk
http://www.littlepig.org.uk/

Research Professor  edinburgh college of art
http://www.eca.ac.uk/
Creative Interdisciplinary Research in CoLlaborative Environments
http://www.eca.ac.uk/circle/
Electronic Literature as a Model of Creativity and Innovation in Practice
http://www.elmcip.net/
Centre for Film, Performance and Media Arts
http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/film-performance-media-arts

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/behind-enemy-lines-1280040.htm>