[NetBehaviour] TOP POSTING

Wolfgang wolfgangspaeth at vodafone.de
Sun Nov 14 10:45:31 CET 2010

could it mean:

The words "forecast","project","intend","expect",
"should","would", and similar expressions
and all statements, which are not historical facts,
are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
These forward-looking statements involve and are subject to
known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors?