[NetBehaviour] R.I.P Henryk Gorecki

corradomorgana@blueyonder.co.uk corradomorgana at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 14 11:34:39 CET 2010

Set email client to convert html mails to non formatted plaintext or use a replacement ccs style for websites that allow client side style sheets. Might not be possible in all clients or all webmail clients either.
I have worked with seriously dyslexic staff and students and those registered blind. Most use the above user preferential overrides

Sent from my HTC