[NetBehaviour] mmmmm

Andreas Maria ajaco at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 14 13:30:42 CET 2010

Fractal life forms functioning as pointers towards vaste amounts of
garbage collected waste, barely capable of keeping track of the loose
ends, resulting in an apocalyptic 'out of memory' error.

Neolibidonism: new ways to have sex 1

Neolibertarism: new ways to have sex 2

Neolibertairism: new ways to have sex 3

Neolibiadonism: new ways to love yourself

Neoabondonism: new ways to escape yourself

Neodllism: new ways of unix hacking 1

Neolibisme: new ways of unix hacking 2

Neolibrarism: new ways of reading

Neolibraryism: new ways of reading a book in a library

Neolibelism: new ways of sueing another

Neolubricanism: new ways of smoothening

Neoliposuctionism: new ways of cosmetic modifications

To be put in self-referential cultural-political social frameworks,
adorned with highly intellectual conceptualizing  remarks and to be
exposed in public places to provoke discussions of which the outcomes
are already settled:

We lost!

Andreas Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com