[NetBehaviour] please help us stress-test - TODAY!

Roboslob robots_have_no_fun at it-all.com
Tue Nov 16 05:11:05 CET 2010

i'm pretty stressed right now. should i go click it? damn technical
complications always fucking everything up. we will burn up the earth
but not before we eat the money. on a lighter note, we can run away,
circle the earth ad infinauseam, i just passed lance armstrong again,
i'm going to the moon! '69 rockets, never give up, bankrupt, corrupt, or
blow up. i guess it wasn't much lighter sorry. it's not easy
communicating with myself. code language is key, are you w/ me...
http://www.it-all.com/index.php?seed=330

--double engendre b/w remix