[NetBehaviour] stress-test - once more please! wednesday 17th 10am uk time

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Nov 16 16:15:27 CET 2010

thanks so much to everyone who helped us stress-test the interface for
"make-shift" on monday. it was an incredibly useful exercise. it seemed
that some people (those who entered the interface first, &/or those on
better networks) had a good experience of everything; whereas others
couldn't access the streams, & some (including me) had pretty bad lag.

so we have made some major changes, including trying an alternative
streaming system, & we're going to stress test again tomorrow morning -
that's wednesday 17th november - at 10am uk time / 11am european time
(find your local time here: http://tinyurl.com/32922lm). the test will
last approximately half an hour.

if you are able to help us by coming online tomorrow morning we would be
hugely grateful!

http://www.creative-catalyst.com/make-shift/makeshift.html

thanks in advance,
h : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz