[NetBehaviour] stress test NOW

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Nov 17 12:49:15 CET 2010

thanks for that; we were not really expecting people to try on iphones -
everything would be too small to really be able to watch/interact, i
think. also it uses flash which i think (?) iphones don't like. but
useful to know that it doesn't work.

we had 39 audience today & everything worked really well - no-one had a
problem accessing the streams this time :) i will blog about it on
furtherfield blog when i have time, so anyone interested can look there
for more about what we did.

huge thanks to everyone who was there,
h : )

helen at creative-catalyst.com