[NetBehaviour] Long Live the Web.

Simon Biggs s.biggs at eca.ac.uk
Sat Nov 20 21:36:59 CET 2010

Hi Alan

What's up in SL then? Is island real estate going through the roof? Who is
driving that - Linden or users? If bond traders and hedgers determine the
real economy who is determining the SL economy?

Best

Simon

Simon Biggs
s.biggs at eca.ac.uk  simon at littlepig.org.uk
Skype: simonbiggsuk
http://www.littlepig.org.uk/

Research Professor  edinburgh college of art
http://www.eca.ac.uk/
Creative Interdisciplinary Research in CoLlaborative Environments
http://www.eca.ac.uk/circle/
Electronic Literature as a Model of Creativity and Innovation in Practice
http://www.elmcip.net/
Centre for Film, Performance and Media Arts
http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/film-performance-media-arts