[NetBehaviour] requiems and 4d crumpled objects

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 09:53:38 CET 2010

hi alan

Thanks for the advice - k3dsurf is available for the mac as well:

http://k3dsurf.darwinports.com/

so am going to try this, am thinking of some way to incorporate into my drawings

dave

>>> http://www.alansondheim.org/escaped2.png after the fact, while talking
>>> http://www.alansondheim.org/escaped3.png to Garrett Lynch, trajectory
>>> http://www.alansondheim.org/escaped4.png towards odyssey and beyond