[NetBehaviour] Long Live the Web.

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Sun Nov 21 13:11:21 CET 2010

On 11/20/2010 02:14 PM, Simon Biggs wrote:
> Berners-Lee would then appreciate (not) the UK government's announcement it
> will permit ISPs and other gatekeepers to abandon net neutrality and give
> premium providers (not users) improved bandwidth.

https://identi.ca/notice/58852914

"Tim Berners-Lee (timbl)'s status on Thursday, 18-Nov-10 13:25:28 UTC

timbl

@edvaisey sad choice, hope you come around. read
http://www.fiberevolution.com/2010/11/the-slow-suicide-of-net-discrimination.html
"

> That is the beginning of a
> shift in the web, from a many to many to a few to the many model.
> Effectively broadcast. Sky will love them - and I'm sure this is part of the
> price Murdoch has demanded of the current government to support them so
> vigorously.

I'm coming to the conclusion that there are very few markets in which we
*aren't* the product.

- Rob.