[NetBehaviour] Call for Artists: Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities.

info info at furtherfield.org
Mon Nov 22 11:03:22 CET 2010

Call for Artists: Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities.

January / March 2011

International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting video/short.films to
include in the next 2011 Exhibitions:

Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities at the National Gallery of Modern
Art (NGMA) in Bangalore, India (March 11-13, 2011). The selection will
be presented in a contemporary videoart event with street screenings in
Lleida, Spain (January 20-22, 2011). The deadline for applications is
January 10, 2011.

The selections will be based on two main concepts. With the first
section, Liquid Cities, we will present videos about contemporary
cities, future cities and possible connections between videoarchitecture
and videoart experimentations. The second section, Temporary Identities,
will show videoart works based on the concept of contemporary
identities, new technologies and body borders.

The number of works with you can participate is unlimited. All works
must be on DVD (PAL or NTSC), no matter what the original source medium.
The duration may be any, with a preference given to a max lenght of 15
minutes. If you are interested, send your video submissions
(Name/Surname, City/Country, Film title, Running time, Brief film
synopsis) with a CV/biography, videography and an introduction about the
piece to:

Luca Curci Architects
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 33
70122 - Bari, Italy

International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization that provides a
significant forum for cultural dialogue between all artists from
different cultures and countries. We depend on the support of you.
ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions, corporations, and
individuals who support our efforts. We work with a number of national
and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and
writers from all over the world. We help artists through solo and group
exhibitions, gallery representation, magazine reviews and
advertisements, press releases, internet promotion, as well as various
curatorial projects.

Participation open to: professional artists, architects and designers,
associate groups and studios.
Thanks for all,
Luca Curci - director
International ArtExpo