[NetBehaviour] funding opportunities

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:01:22 CET 2010

The other day someone told me about the AHRC and that they have grants
for digital art. It struck me that this could be a solution to my
problem of doing part-time jobs to make ends meet, which leaves me
tired and without enough time for creative work.

To get funding to concentrate on creative work sounds perfect. Or is
it? Seems to me the funding gives you credibility as well as money.

Here's the AHRC website:
http://www.ahrc.ac.uk/FundingOpportunities/Pages/default.aspx

Does anyone on this list have experience of doing this?
Is it very difficult to get funding? Do you have to be very established?

cheers, dave