[NetBehaviour] JELLY Thursdays @ SPACE Studios

Victoria Chase Victoria.Chase at spacestudios.org.uk
Wed Nov 24 12:38:37 CET 2010

Casual, open co-working space every Thursday for artists, freelancers and anyone in need of a place to work.

Come and join us in the MediaLab for co-working bliss and a 3pm coffee and catch up. Tomorrow there will be cupcakes!!

What is Jelly?

Jelly are casual, co-working events happening in cities across the world. Turn up, log-in, create, collaborate or work solo. It’s open-source living — sharing bandwidth, ideas and elbow room.
Thursdays at SPACE are Jelly days. We provide the space, the wifi, the desks and at 3pm coffee, cake, cookies and conversation. You only need to bring your laptop and your ideas.

Jelly is open every Thursday from 10am to 6pm and is FREE. Although booking is not essential we want to make sure we have room for you all so please register via our website.

http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/whats-on/events/jelly

There will be an informal opportunity to introduce projects and all — from designers, developers, writers, artists — are welcome.

See you Tomorrow!

[ s p a c e ]
129-131 Mare Street

London E8 3RH