[NetBehaviour] Furtherfield on Resonance FM Tonight.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Nov 25 11:13:17 CET 2010

Hi Dave,

For those who cannot listen live, we have a selection of broadcasts that
be downloaded.

Visit this page & scroll down a bit, then download :-)
http://www.furtherfield.org/resonancefm.php

I am still waiting for a couple of past programmes from Resonance, I'll
hopefully have those up by the end of the week.

wishing you well.

marc