[NetBehaviour] interesting images of the whynot variety, second life, eagle text

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Nov 27 23:09:43 CET 2010

interesting images of the whynot variety, second life, eagle text

eagle image bundles, length image bundles 0.0 aspect in meerkat viewer
(kept reverting)

http://www.alansondheim.org/eagle1.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/eagle2.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/eagle3.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/eagle4.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/length1.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/length2.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/length3.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/length4.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/length5.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/length6.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/length7.png

Humo kupliaku natho humo tokiyo /now the eagle is made now

I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons

I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons, says N
it's like an eagle in the sky,
o knot of soldiers, I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons,

I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons
( I released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons

i released the bomb like an eagle with great-talons, says N, people. i am
an eagle and i am powerful and fly higher than any other or no people. i
am not an eagle and i am not powerful and fly higher. what's that eagle
going to do? he's going to fly, him. but you put a falcon nor osprey,
eagle or mountebank crow, not the hurricane or the eagle which is the
harbinger of truth, /* but an eagle on the peak */, not the hurricane or
the eagle which is the harbinger of truth, /* but like an eagle on the
peak */