[NetBehaviour] Transmedia and Remix Debate at Brazilian Digital Culture 2010, by Eduardo Navas.

info info at furtherfield.org
Sun Nov 28 12:27:34 CET 2010

Transmedia and Remix Debate at Brazilian Digital Culture 2010, by
Eduardo Navas.

"I visited Sao Paulo Brazil on November 17th, to participate in a panel
discussion for Brazilian Digital Culture 2010, organized by the
Brazilian Ministry of Culture. I was invited to discuss the relationship
of Transmedia and Remix along with Maurício Mota (Os Alquimistas), and
moderator Newton Cannito (Secretary for the Audiovisual/Ministry of
Culture). What follows is not so much a summary of the panel discussion,
but rather a reflection on my views on Transmedia and Remix, after
evaluating my participation. But first, I will begin by giving some
general impressions of the day I spent in Sao Paulo." Eduardo Navas.

http://remixtheory.net/?p=457