[NetBehaviour] ica new contemporaries

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Sun Nov 28 19:04:16 CET 2010

One glimpse of Ekow Eshun is enough to make me cringe, he's so
chock-full of bullshit. However, whilst looking at this and wishing it
would stop, I noticed a side-link to another ICA video, called
"Paywalls, E-books and the Death of Print", at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAugejgZJk&feature=channel . It's an
hour and twenty-six minutes long, but I ended up watching it all the way
through. It's a discussion between Andre Schiffrin, Roy Greenslade,
David Roth-Ey and Kit Hammonds, and it's more about the future of
newspapers and journalism than books (although books are discussed too),
but it's really fascinating and I would recommend it to anyone who's
interested in the future of publishing.

- Edward