[NetBehaviour] Call for Electronic Literature and Digital Art.

info info at furtherfield.org
Tue Nov 30 23:51:31 CET 2010

Call for Electronic Literature and Digital Art.

Dear Writers and Friends,

We will be holding an open reading period from December 1, 2010 - March
1, 2011 for our fourth issue of SpringGun. SpringGun is an online
journal for poetry, flash fiction, digital art, electronic literature,
book reviews, essays, and interviews. Past issues of our journal can be
found here:http://www.springgunpress.com/journal

We have published artists such as Jason Nelson, Mez Breeze, Sylvanus
Shaw, Henry Gwiazda, and more.

Submit now! http://springgun.submishmash.com/Submit

Guidelines

*Please note that all guidelines are strictly upheld.

Poetry: 5 poems or 5 pages of poetry maximum

Flash Fiction: stories must be 1, 000 words or less, 5 pieces maximum

Book Reviews, Essays, and Interviews: 1,500 words or less, 3 pieces maximum

For interdisciplinary digital art, include your contact info and a URL
where we can navigate and/or view the work. If accepted you will be
asked to upload your work to the SpringGun server. All published
electronic literature will be added to the Electronic Literature
Directory and archived. Artist/writer retains all rights.