[NetBehaviour] There's No Business Like War Business <long>

Joel Weishaus weishaus at pdx.edu
Fri Apr 1 01:21:52 CEST 2011

Pall;

It's really not important for any of us to speculate on what should have been done, as it changes nothing.
What's important, it seems to me, is to see clearly, not military strategy but who's behind it, and who's to benefit from it.
Do you think our political leaders care the Libyan People on the same day they're cutting aid to the poor of their own country?
It's about power, and (mostly) men with deep inferiority complexes who display their feathers in deadly ways.

-Joel