[NetBehaviour] There's No Business Like War Business <long>

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 01:28:11 CEST 2011

That doesn't answer my question. What do you feel would have been the right
thing to do?
On Mar 31, 2011 7:23 PM, "Joel Weishaus" <weishaus at pdx.edu> wrote:
> Pall;
>
> It's really not important for any of us to speculate on what should have
been done, as it changes nothing.
> What's important, it seems to me, is to see clearly, not military strategy
but who's behind it, and who's to benefit from it.
> Do you think our political leaders care the Libyan People on the same day
they're cutting aid to the poor of their own country?
> It's about power, and (mostly) men with deep inferiority complexes who
display their feathers in deadly ways.

> -Joel

added to this thread, please tell me what you think should have been done.
How should this have been handled?