[NetBehaviour] There's No Business Like War Business <long>

manik manik at sbb.rs
Fri Apr 1 01:53:26 CEST 2011

...WE TEACH IN LAST TWO DECADE TO SHUT UP OUR MOUTH WHEN OTHER LIFE DEPEND IN SOME FAR,FAR PROJECTION FROM WHAT ARE YOU,WE,THEY HAVE TO SAY...FOR THIS PARTICULAR OCCASION WE MUST BROKE THAT RULE AND SAY THAT OBAMA HARDLY CAN DO MORE THAN YOU,WE,THEY... TO CHANGE 'UNWROTEN' SCENARIO FOR LIBYA...DOES HE LOOK TO YOU LIKE MAN WHO'S WORDS WORTH SOMETHING MORE THAN YOURS...?...IN OUR OPINION [ I O H O ] IT GOES THAT WAY:ARMED KHADAFY'S ENEMY/ HEAP OF RABBLE,GARBAGE/...HELP THEM TO WIN IN STAGED 'POCKET REVOLUTION'...{/AIR SUPPORT,PROPAGANDA[SATAN/ISOLATION/OF KHADAFY],INSTRUCTORS-''WAR DOGS'',IN ONE WORD -NATO-...AFTER THAT-GIVE THEM SOME GIFTS AFTER OVERTHROW OF KHADAFY...THAN STEP BY STEP...LOYAL *SCROTUM*/ WE DEDICATED THIS WORD TO OUR OVER 4 MILL.J.MORRIS|EX FRIENDS/...OTHER PARTICIPANTS````>> DEPEND ON THEIR ROLE AND INSIGHT IN MASSACRE& HAPPENINGS{DE FACTO& DE JURE INTER-FARE WITH ILLEGAL ATTACK ON SOVEREIGN COUNTRY}WILL BE TERMINATE OR PUT ON SOME STATE BUREAUCRACY POSITION FROM WHERE THEY COULD BE MANIPULATE...GOAL OF MANIPULATOR'S TO GET CONTROL OVER OIL/WHICH IS THE BEST QUALITY/ AND CONTROL OVER 2000KM.OF COAST OF MEDITERRANEAN SEE AND SEE DIRECTIONS...THAT MEAN DOMINATION OVER NORTH AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST...WHAT ARE YOUR PRO<>GNOSIS|?|LOOK LIKE|?|...THAT'S THE KEY OF ALL STORY AND PLACE WHERE OUR RESPONSIBILITY MUST BE LOCKED FOR PUBLIC...MANIK...APRIL...2011...