[NetBehaviour] There's No Business Like War Business <long>

Joel Weishaus weishaus at pdx.edu
Fri Apr 1 03:17:35 CEST 2011

  PALL, PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY FINGERS, I NEED THEM FOR TYPING!
  I'D TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW, BUT I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
   I WAS MILES AWAY WHEN IT HAPPENED. I HAVE WITNESSES!
  THE BARTENDER WILL REMEMEBER ME, BECAUSE I DON'T DRINK.
  THE WAITRESS WILL REMEMBER ME, BECAUSE I DON'T EAT.
  THE WOMAN I WAS WITH WILL REMEMBER ME, BECAUSE I STARED AT HER ALL EVENING WITHOUT HAVING ANYTHING TO SAY.
  I REMEMBER THAT OBAMA WAS TALKING ON THE TV, SOMETHING ABOUT ANOTHER WAR. IS THAT NINE OR TEN?
   NO ONE PAID ATTENTION, AND SOON SOMEONE TURNED ON A BALLGAME.
  BUT OBAMA WAS THERE TOO, IN SHORTS AND SHOOTING HOOPS!
  THEN EVERYBODY WALKED OUT, INCLUDING THE BARTENDER AND WAITRESS. THAT'S ALL I REMEMBER.

  -Joel