[NetBehaviour] Cariou vs. Prince: THE COPYRIGHT BUNGLE

brian gibson baiowulf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:09:26 CEST 2011

i think you may be missing the pole on this one, bob.
it seems to me you are making the same argument.
Rob has referenced photography in order to show the importance of NOT
restricting individuals, such as those listed.

i look forward to researching the names i don't know.

what are your feelings on this, though?

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 7:03 PM, bob catchpole <bobcatchpole at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> On 02/04/11 0:27, Rob Myers wrote:
>
> >Yes.
>
> "Yes"?... that the documentary photography of Andre Kertesz, Robert Frank,
> Bill Brandt, Diane Arbus, W. Eugene Smith, Josef Koudelka, Inge Morath,
> Raghu Rai, August Sander, Dorothea Lange, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Walker
> Evans, Eve Arnold, Ernest Cole, Lewis Hine, Lee Friedlander, Philip Jones
> Griffiths, Brassai, Richard Avedon etc etc doesn't qualify as 'art'?
>
> Bob

instantconductors.com
glimpsecontrol.com