[NetBehaviour] How -to join the Open Orchard Pachube hackathon 8-9 April

Helen Pritchard hvpritchard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:24:20 CEST 2011

Hacking + Social Practice + Sustainability
Open Orchard Pachube hackathon 8-9 April

Calling all developers, designers, makers, mixers, mashers, tinkerers,
artists, philosopher-mechanics, local growers and orchard lovers! Join
us on Global Internet of Things Day at the Green Lancaster orchard!
Make something physical or virtual; hardware or software; conceptual
or practical - the point is to spend 24 hours , connecting up our
environment to our things, our things to the web, and our environment
to us!

Open Orchard aims to create and celebrate an emergent community of
people who share one or more of the following common interests:
apples, organic orchards, local varieties, open data, hacking,
environmental sensor technology, social interaction, local
communities, local food, environmental and social sustainability,
campus farming, technology and nature to name but a few, oh, and cider!

More info on the attached flyer:

If you are interested in joining in person or participating remotely
please sign up to the elist to become part of the discussion

pachube-hackathon-2011-lancaster at googlegroups.com