[NetBehaviour] Fwd: [womeninblack] Shocking news!

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:03:13 CEST 2011

here more

*Message from The Board of Management of The Freedom Theater *

 The Jenin City , Jenin Camp, Palestinian Culture and Freedom Children have
lost a martyr of great humanity Juliano Mer-Khamis who was killed by black
betrayal buletts by an unknown murderer.

  Juliano represented a model of someone who caused for freedom, culture and
human values. He was one of the cultural resistance symbols in our society.

We are very sorry that the end of his life had place in the exact place
where he started it,  but it was what life wanted: and now we must keep
Juliano and his works, creations and beloved ones, keeping him alive always
in our hearts. The Freedom Theatre will always stay the symbol for Freedom
that Juliano has provided his soul on his slaughter.

“They were the betrayal bullets when they were shot, almost apologizing if
they saw your eyes” . Juliano, you deserve our loyalty to you and your
mother, your children, wife and we will keep alive your immortal artistic
message.

All the people that loved you and your students will always remember your
art and your values forever, and let your name continue to be part of the
Palestinian Culture.