[NetBehaviour] bikeu

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 00:52:08 CEST 2011

I really like this. Not sure any of the 3 parts would work without each other  - the text, the bikes and the impression/bleed through(?) on the left page with the reversed words - but together they have a beautiful and touching fragility and 'triangulate' something bigger than the simple sum of the parts - this kind of delicate network acts as a map or bridge to or a hint of all the things that could have been said there in that white space and aren't and points us to a wider world away from the page...
I like, too, putting a trace or image of something very physical into a digital/networked context.
And humour, I like the humour; sometimes people wrongly mistake this for lightmindedness or lack of depth, which is the opposite of the truth.
I hope this is the first of many.
michael