[NetBehaviour] PLEASE NOTE: PROBABLY CONTAMINATED SITE

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Apr 6 03:32:28 CEST 2011

PLEASE NOTE: PROBABLY CONTAMINATED SITE

DO NOT OPEN THE FOLLOWING URL: http://sondheim.rupamsunyata.org/

which is my mail archive site, set up several years ago; at this point, it
contains malware of some sort that can lead to real problems with Windows; it
even attempted downloads in Linux. I'm trying to get the site fixed (I don't
run it myself, and didn't set it up), but haven't been successful. Please do
not go to the URL until the problem is (hopefully) taken care of. I've been
trying to get in touch with Decklin Foster, but so far I'm not successful; if
you know him, please inform him about the problem.

(Update: I just downloaded - whatever it is - and it seemed to contain all my
email at the site? Something is amiss - I'm just not sure what it is.)

Thanks, and apologies. - Alan