[NetBehaviour] 111111 UpStage Festival: proposal deadline reminder - 11 April

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Apr 6 15:21:33 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,
This is to remind you that the deadline for 111111 proposals is *11
April* (Monday). Please visit http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?p=2179 for
more information about how to submit your proposal.

There will be one more online session this *Sunday 10 April*, for anyone
who has questions about their proposal and/or is looking for
collaborators or wishing to collaborate with others. It will be at 9pm
European time (7am Monday 11th in NZ; find your local time here:
http://tinyurl.com/5vckaz2). Please email info at upstage.org.nz if you
require a guest log-in for this session, which will happen on
http://upstage.org.nz:8084/stages/walkthrough.

The proposals will be assessed by a curatorial panel of experienced
UpStage artists: Liz Bryce, Karla Ptác(ek, Ben Unterman, Becca Wood,
Helen Varley Jamieson and Vicki Smith. The selected performances will be
announced on 11 May 2011, and their development will supported with
mentoring and training from the curatorial panel between then and the
festival (11 November 2011).

We have already received a number of interesting proposals & we're
looking forward to yours!

helen : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz