[NetBehaviour] In shock

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:07:03 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Ana Valdés <agora158 at gmail.com> wrote:
> To read about the killing of the Palestinian-Israeli actor and director
> Juliano Mer Khan in Jenin yesterday. His film, about his mother, Arna, Arnas
> Children, was a work of love and peace.
> See it in youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6EXrA3UFwM
>
> I met Juliano several times, in Jerusalem and in Stockholm, where his mother
> Arna, got the alternative Nobelprize for her work with Palestinian children
> in Jenin.

The freedom theater announcing that the mourning house for the
deceased Juliano Mer Khamis is in the freedom theater Thursday morning
7, April 2011 starting from 9 am , and there will be a symbolic
funeral at 1:00 pm from TFT door to the city then coming back to the
freedom theater continuing the mourning’s procedures

last message:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnrqF3ubOA&feature=player_embedded

a very good interview (in italian):
http://www.senzasoste.it/internazionale/ucciso-a-jenin-lattore-e-attivista-juliano-mer-khamis-fondatore-del-freedom-theatre

adios hermano
al-rajoul-mashi

--
"when Art become pratical, we call it technology, when Technology
become useless we call it Art"

www.estereotips.net