[NetBehaviour] Open House & Mock Show!

info info at furtherfield.org
Fri Apr 8 11:20:34 CEST 2011

Date: Saturday, 09/04/2011
Time:11:30-18:00
Location: Mauritsstraat 36, 3012 CJ Rotterdam
Entrance free

The Piet Zwart Institute, Master Media Design and Communication:
Networked Media, welcomes you to the Open House & Mock Show!

Join us for live demos, informal performances and hardcore beta testing.
http://pzwart.wdka.nl/networked-media/2011/03/30/open-house-mock-show/

Open House: Projects presented range from experimental plotter printing,
to narrative dérives, pre-Web 2.0 social networking, feats of
scrape-technology virtuosity and various subtle, and not so subtle, acts
of re-mediation.

The Mock Show: Birgit Bachler(AT), Özalp Eröz(TR), Megan Hoogenboom(NL)
Albert Jongstra(NL) Darija Medic(RS) and Renée Olde Monnikhof(NL) will
be showing prototypal projects in preparation for their graduation show
this forthcoming July.

Next to these activities, Rotterdam’s own Worm.Shop and PrintRoom will
be on site to talk about their activities and promote some of their
unique printed & audio media.

Last but not least, bring your appetite, as our temporary autonomous
soup kitchen will be open to all, plus we will be having a bake sale!

Aim at Mauritsstraat 36, 3012 CJ Rotterdam & follow!