[NetBehaviour] death versus life

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Apr 9 15:29:01 CEST 2011

death versus life

     3429   34916  203264 zz death
     2891   31207  185626 yy life
1	ls
2	grep -h death texts/??.txt > zz
3	wc zz
4	grep -h life texts/??.txt > yy
5	wc yy
6	wc zz > ww
7	wc yy >> ww
     2626   28103  164466 zz death collapsed a bit
     2620   28763  170582 yy life collapsed a bit
1	ls
2	grep -h death texts/??.txt > zz
3	wc zz
4	grep -h life texts/??.txt > yy
5	wc yy
6	wc zz > ww
7	wc yy >> ww
8	h >> ww
9	sort zz > aa
10	uniq aa > zz
11	wc zz
12	sort yy > bb
13	uniq bb > yy
14	wc yy
15	wc zz >> ww
16	wc yy >> ww

almost as much sex and life as sex and death

 	 	sex and death -
    catatonia, defuge, death/immobility, sexuality, speech/murmured/
    thematics bearing on such issues as death, sex, virtual embodiment,
    thematics bearing on such issues as death, sex, virtual embodiment,
'death)731: artist sex artist murders stab torture sex lesbian discipline
The long-waves are fuzzy thematics bearing on such issues as death, sex,
WILL NOT BE DEPRESSED! (promise broken :-( Fear of death mingled w/sex.
We collude between death and sex, to the limits of distortion - space-time
against, for same-sex marriage; Federal death penalty sought Gay Men in
all letters sing only of sex and death.
death, violence, sexuality, language, and body re-emerge as dissipated
death, violence, sexuality, language, and body re-emerge as dissipated
dying sex and death
dying sex and death
for-granted breaks down in obscenity, death, torture, sexuality, tantra,
for-granted breaks down in obscenity, death, torture, sexuality, tantra,
http//www.infinitecat.com/] ( Sierra Club Hostile Takeo sex death tt March
innumerable sex and death
innumerable sex and death
innumerable sex and death
innumerable sex and death
it is love and sex, it is death and hard bushido
it is love and sex, it is death and hard bushido
it is love and sex, it is death and hard bushido
it is love and sex, it is death and hard marl
it is love and sex, it is death and hard marl
it is love and sex, it is death and hard marl
legs (sex) and bodies (deaths). I'd say we'd have to walk around carefully
meanwhile. 'The male likes death - it excites him sexually,
obscenity, death, torture, sexuality, tantra, etc.
primarily into the seepage of our own liquidities, bodies, sexes, deaths,
saturation. the dead-sex link with death and pain. the dead linkage. want
sex and death
sex and death
sex and longing, death above all else.
sexuality, but death upon hir. It must be seen that the entire avatar is
solely by our impending deaths or does sexuality play a part? if males
solely by our impending deaths or does sexuality play a part? if males
the saturation. the dead-sex link with death and pain.

         Net sex is empowering, leading to realignments of real-life
    Is it because of your sex life that you say jennifer cries stop it?
    against her ... ... This is real life, Nikuko. My sex life is yours,
< conversation sexing friendships libraries in real life there are
> conversation sexing friendships libraries in real life there are
Comments posted on "avatar nude sex second life performance"
Embrace me. Give me your clothing, your sex, your life. In the dust of the
How many of you have done things in Net sex you wouldn't do in real life?
How many of you have done things in Net sex you wouldn't do in real life?
Is it because of your sex life that you are going through all this?
Is it because of your sex life that you are going through all this?
Is it because of your sex life that you say in the industrial workers
Is it because of your sex life that you say stop guessing?
Perhaps this has something to do with your sex life?
Possibly and now I adjust my frock your sex life are related to this.
Speaker says, "carry sexuality beyond what happens in Alan's real life
Speaker says, "carry sexuality beyond what happens in Alan's real life
Speaker says, "carry sexuality beyond what happens in Alan's real life .."
Speaker says, "carry sexuality beyond what happens in Alan's real life .."
Speech is always raw, moist from the vocal cords. My sex life is con-
Why don't you tell me more about your sex life...
Why dont you tell me more about your sex life...
abjections, untoward and extreme sexualities, pushing art and life to
afterlife; absence characterizes existence, stains it; i try through sexu-
as an ambiguous atmosphere, sexuality is co-extensive with life. In other
comment on avatar nude sex second life performance: "this the the most
describe your sex life and body...
dimension to your sex life. subject: FREE ALL NATURAL SEXUAL STIMULANT
expose yourself about your sex life and body... Discuss your feelings
fucks life.Are afraid sex?
girl this. to fucks this life.your Are sex? afraid you sex? of falls this
ko. I have no fantasies, Nikuko. This is real life, Nikuko. My sex life is
moment ^^^ :> is amplified and clarified in sex voyeur life.that way of
one being close-at-hand. It's too much like real life, real sex; it can
opportunity to see how AZURENIKUKO can change your sex life, and she's
or I'll give you the best sex of your life, don't you see
quite often this so-called 'new sex life' of young people -- and fre-
sexual history, and even shamanic trauma, the lifeworld of the computer
song. enemy titillates us with brilliance and amazing sleazy sex-life.
this is so? Possibly and guess - I show you my flesh - your sex life are
time. My sex life? I masturbated all the time thinking about you. I mas-
trolled by Alan. Alan is controlled by my sex life. I am afraid of noth-
was the best sex trip of my life. It told me to stop, but then I explained
window, and i, on sex voyeur-life, sex ^^^ :> are inseparable.i think this
work which was his life. He spoke on a panel on sex, theory and practice,
your sex life and body...