[NetBehaviour] mind freeze re: net art and craft

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun Apr 10 12:53:35 CEST 2011

Hi Catherine,

A couple of beautifully reflexive projects (craft, text, code) from Ele
Carpenter. Aesthetics and social awareness together.

Html Patchwork and Patchwiki, 2007-2009
We showed this at Furtherfield and it is currently on display at The
National Museum of Computing Bletchley Park, UK.
http://www.open-source-embroidery.org.uk/patchwork.htm

Embroidered Digital Commons, 2009 - 2012
An embroidery of the text 'A Concise Lexicon of/for the Digital Commons'
by the Raqs Media Collective (2003)
http://www.open-source-embroidery.org.uk/EDC.htm

best things
Ruth