[NetBehaviour] UKI-opencall-noise-LPM

info info at furtherfield.org
Mon Apr 11 10:12:51 CEST 2011

U.K.I. live performance LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM (70:00) At L.P.M. 2011

OPEN CALL for NOISE sound artists to join UKI live performance at
Videntity (curated by Francesco Macarone Palmieri aka Warbear), of LPM,
Live Performance Meeting (Location: Nuovo Cinema Aquila // ROMA - Date:
third week end Of May- Day: Tba)

U.K.I. live performance invites local (Rome/Italy) and LPM participants
of noise sound /free software genre to join us on a LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM
viral trip!!! As a sequel to Shu Lea Cheang's cyberpunk cult movie
I.K.U. , the replicants of U.K.I. trades sex for codes, code sexing code
in noise blast out, a virus is born and multiplied to eventually infect
a city! This 70 minute non-stop hyper-jam session is joined by Martin
Howse (sound scheme / grand mix) and Diana Pornoterrorista (vocal).

We ask noise sound artists to plug in with own laptops/devices!!
We aim for orgasmic high as we set Rome under UKI viral attack!!

Live Performers Meeting 2011, Rome
liveperformersmeeting.net/​

Videntity at LPM
facebook.com/​event.php?eid=180302392010969

uki live performance - credits/synopsis/tech rider
mauvaiscontact.info/​proposal/​UKI-liveperformance-specs.pdf

viral patch performance excerpts (5:00)
vimeo.com/​17478343