[NetBehaviour] Good Morning Sunshine 14/4 - 31/5

Seth Guy sbrignell at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 21:10:10 CEST 2011

Hi,
I trust this finds you well? :) Sorry for any cross/repeat postings.
Just to let you know that I have a new audio work of field recording and voice entitled Time Piece as part of online show Good Morning Sunshine.
The show also features works by artists Sam Appleby, Eric Boivin, Bethany Childs, Anthoney J Hart, Holger Mohaupt, Udo Noll, Alasdair Pettinger, Silvia Sellitto, Anna Sundt and Kim Walker.
The show opens on the 14th April and runs until 31st May. So plenty of time to check it out!
Goto: http://www.stramashspace.org
Best wishes
Seth Guy
Official artist website:http://www.sethguy.co.uk