[NetBehaviour] Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art; Downloadable work.

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:58:15 CEST 2011

Hi all
I have a piece in the 'Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art' show at the Harris museum in Preston UK.
As part of that debate I thought it would be interesting to make the piece freely available to anyone who would like a copy.
You even get a certificate of ownership :)
It wil run on any PC with the Firefox browser (the images will run on Macs but the sound is scripted in Director and my experience is despite claims to the contrary that Lingo in Shockwave doesn't work across platforms)
It's quite a big file but it's a piece that is close to my heart and I'd encourage you to give it a try...

You can get it here:

http://www.current-experiment.org.uk/michael-szpakowski

warmest wishes
michael