[NetBehaviour] Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art; Downloadable work.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Apr 12 11:58:16 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

I have been trying to watch one of your pieces 'enemy of the people',
but due to Shockwave being propriety software and ignoring the needs of
the ever expanding Linux community, I can only view it if I download the
software 'wine' onto my comp, which to be honest has never worked well
for me. It's just too glitchy & causes my screen resolution to jump up
and down.

So, I was wondering if it is in a different format on the net anywhere?

wishing you well.

marc