[NetBehaviour] Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art; Downloadable work.

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 12:01:22 CEST 2011

It might have been updated to do so but the Director 8 version that I use doesn't.
I had a piece which involved quite complex scripting and on Macs it never got past the first section -it just hung there. A load of mac users thought I was some kind of minimalist.
I just tried again

http://www.somedancersandmusicians.com/enemy/enemy.html

same thing...
If the same script works smoothly on one platform but not another then it's not cross platform!
cheers
michael