[NetBehaviour] Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art; Downloadable work.

Simon Biggs simon at littlepig.org.uk
Tue Apr 12 12:03:31 CEST 2011

I don't remember any issues with if statements. Operator precedence is not
an issue if the math is correctly formatted and brackets used appropriately.
Better safe than sorry, as they say. There use to be issues with display
commands (bit depths - but no longer relevant) and there are still
differences with off-screen logical bitmap operations but this is well
documented.

Best

Simon