[NetBehaviour] Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art; Downloadable work.

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 12:06:55 CEST 2011

Hi Rob
you could well be right -in my programming innocence of 2001/2 I wouldn't have been able to allow for this (in fact that innocence remains pretty intact to this day) - but if Macromedia didn't take account of that in Lingo itself then they shouldn't have claimed that work using the shockwave plug-in was cross platform when it clearly wasn't...
cheers
michael
PS on a related note -given that Adobe seems to have consigned Director to the outer regions of software limbo it would be lovely if it was all made available for those of you who know what you're doing to develop...