[NetBehaviour] Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art; Downloadable work.

Martha Deed mldeed at verizon.net
Tue Apr 12 16:14:35 CEST 2011

Dear Michael--

Well.  On my ancient computer with XP operating system (so I hope it
works forever), it took an hour to download while I did other things on-
and -off the computer.  Then it played fine, and I enjoyed it very
much.  No wonder you got into the Current show!.  Congratulations all
over again.

best,
Martha

The November 2010 Project (2011)
The Lost Shoe (2010)
http://www.chapbookpublisher.com/shop.html

City Bird: Selected Poems (1991-2009) by Millie Niss
Edited by Martha Deed
BlazeVox (2010)
http://www.blazevox.org/index.php/Shop/Poetry/city-bird-selected-poems-1991-2009-by-millie-niss-edited-by-martha-deed-192/