[NetBehaviour] Bad Day

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Apr 12 17:26:19 CEST 2011

Bad Day

connect wizard

The First Room
This is all there is right now.
Nikuko is here.
There is new activity on the following list:
     *Player-Creation-Log (#17)           1 new message
Last connected Tue Apr 12 03:20:17 2011 EDT from localhost.localdomain
"this is my body and my space
You say, "this is my body and my space"
@read #17
You have no messages.
Nikuko says, "you are an object in my world"
"trite to say, i created you
You say, "trite to say, i created you"
Nikuko says, "irrelevant, you can't possibly imagine interiority,
only mathesis"
Nikuko undresses the Wizard
"this isn't true, is nothing but text, look
You say, "this isn't true, is nothing but text, look:"
@examine Nikuko
Nikuko (#95) is owned by Nikuko (#95).
Aliases:  Nikuko
your subject to my object
Key:  (None.)
Nikuko says, "i am self-owned"
"you are number 95
You say, "you are number 95"
@examine me
Wizard (#2) is owned by Wizard (#2).
Aliases:  Wizard
Nikuko says, "and you are number 2 and fundamentally irrelevant"
Nikuko says, "you have a hole-number between your legs"
Nikuko says, "you are zero zero zero"
Nikuko says, "your mouth is a hole"
Nikuko says, "your mouth is zero"
Nikuko says, "your arms connect"
Nikuko says, "your arms are zero"
"i will abandon you forever
You say, "i will abandon you forever"
@toad Nikuko
Nikuko(#95) is now a toad.
Wizard @toads Nikuko (#95)
So why is this person being toaded?
[Type a line of input or `@abort' to abort the command.]
You hear a quiet popping sound; Nikuko has disconnected.
@abort
@make-player Nikuko sondheim at panix.com
sondheim at panix.com is the registered address of the following characters:
Nikuko {nonplayer} (#95) []
-There has already been a character with that or a similar email address.
Create character anyway?  [Enter `yes' or `no']
yes
Nikuko (#96) created with password `YGYqA' for sondheim at panix.com
*Player-Creation-Log (#17) has just been sent new mail by Wizard (#2).
Nikuko has connected.
Nikuko says, "i hate you for this. i hate you more than you can image. "
Nikuko fucks Wizard to death
"that doesn't work, you have to put up with me
You say, "that doesn't work, you have to put up with me"
:jumps Nikuko's bones
Wizard jumps Nikuko's bones
"and that's the end of that"
You say, "and that's the end of that"
Nikuko screams "ZERO! ZERO! ZERO!"
You hear a quiet popping sound; Nikuko has disconnected.
:thinks, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean that, i didn't mean anything...
Wizard thinks, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean that, i didn't mean anything...
@quit
*** Disconnected ***