[NetBehaviour] mind freeze re: net art and craft

Ursula Endlicher info at ursenal.net
Tue Apr 12 20:27:32 CEST 2011

Hi Catherine,

Just have a couple of more related links here that might interest you:

Devorah Sperber's "Thread Spool Works" - well known (iconic) images,
translated into pixels and re-cast into thread spools:
http://www.devorahsperber.com/thread_works_index_html_and_2x2s/index.html

Well, and some self promotion here ;-)
My "Website Wigs" - the hyperlink structure of Websites is braided into
the hair of Wigs, portraying websites such as Google.com, Microsoft.com,
etc.
http://www.ursenal.net/websitewigs

All best,
Ursula