[NetBehaviour] WARWICK, LAG, WHAT YOU HEAR LATER, THE SPLAYED BODY, AVATAR INTERIOR 2011

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Apr 13 07:51:09 CEST 2011

WARWICK, LAG, WHAT YOU HEAR LATER, THE SPLAYED BODY, AVATAR INTERIOR

INTERIOR OF AVATAR BODY, 2011:

http://www.alansondheim.org/anatomic.mp4

PRODUCTION STILLS, 2011:

http://www.alansondheim.org/ eight anatomic pngs
(scroll down)

Topic	Virtual Connections
Speakers	Alan Sondheim
Affiliation	NYC, USA
Type	Parallel Session #02-E-03
Location	F1.07, Engineering Building
Date	26/05/1995
Time	15:10 - 17:10
I write myself into existence and so Im here for you.
I write myself out of existence, too bad.
Third sex and the ascii unconscious: let me be-cum you.
Im imagining you listening to me.
Im imagining you whispering to me, whispering to me.
Im no longer a guest, I whisper back to you. When Im done, Ill disappear
forever.
Flattened against the screen, I recognize you, reflected c--- shunted
against the words.
But then. But then theres a forest; Heidegger weeps in the forest.
Heidegger waits and waits, no one cums along the lonely path. He crosses
the bridges, the routers, the backbones through the landscape of the Net.
He writes his first post, about violation fabric.
I wander through his post. Im the vowel, the umlaut, the dia/critical mark
holding everything together. Im always begging. My words spew on the
screen. Your response is an emission; the stream rises from the forest,
floods everything in its /path/home/sondheim. No reply, I rm myself. What
the shell closes, cuts down, is the future.
My last words: I am your future.