[NetBehaviour] Links

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Wed Apr 13 18:10:14 CEST 2011

"'Stun Ray' will blind you into submission":

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-04/13/stun-ray-will-blind-you-into-submission

"Historical first look into the Fed's bailout payments reveals
breathtaking multi-trillion-dollar corruption":

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/04/13/historical-first-loo.html

"Sound-Generated Augmented Reality Sculptures":

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2011/04/sound-generated-augmented-reality-sculptures.html

"As promised, we’ve taken the last week or so getting the code from all
the Socialbots 2011 teams cleaned up and ready for public release. So,
for all you programming-inclined folks out there, we’re happy to say
today that you can now play from the comfort of your own home and rig up
your own automated social-influencing bot too.":

http://www.webecologyproject.org/

Kinect AR hack of the day:

http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyond/2011/04/augmented-reality-make-the-line-dance/

And another new sense after the North Paw's sense of direction, this
time a sense of distance:

http://www.blendedtechnologies.com/how-i-created-a-haptic-ultrasonic-range-finding-hat/234