[NetBehaviour] marc & ruth on holiday...

Joel Weishaus weishaus at pdx.edu
Fri Apr 15 18:34:02 CEST 2011

Michael;

Where, generally speaking, is this?

-Joel

----- Original Message -----
From: "marc garrett" <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org>
To: "NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity"
<netbehaviour at netbehaviour.org>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 9:07 AM
Subject: [NetBehaviour] marc & ruth on holiday...

Hi all,

Ruth & myself are going on holiday, shock horror!

Here is an example of the kind of natural woodland and mores we will be
walking amongst http://tinyurl.com/6x8y4m9, http://tinyurl.com/6knjse4 &
http://tinyurl.com/5svgqog

So, if anyone tries to communicate to either of us in the next two weeks
via email and are concerned regarding a lack of response. It is because
where we are going, there is no Internet connection.

We will be hiding out in a small little rough & tumble cottage, with
only animals as friends during our stay there.

Any emergencies - please contact OlgaAfurtherfield.org

I must admit, I am hesitant about leaving this list-community for over
two weeks, especially in respect of all the shared, dynamic creativity
and discussions that take place here.

But oh we'll, let's see how it goes...

Wishing all well.

marc & ruth :-)